Deadline extended for submission of abstracts to the 2018 CIMEE Symposium!
Due to the increased interest and several requests received from participants, the Organizing Committee of the 2nd International Symposium, CIMEE18 decided to extend the deadline for abstracts submission until August 31th, 2018. Registration is now open.
All authors and researchers interested in making a scholarly contribution at the conference are invited to submit an abstract for oral presentation by following the procedure described on the website.
CIMEE 2018 is a specific scientific Symposium that helps in finding innovative and adequate solutions for environment and to provide innovative solutions to important environmental challenges. CIMEE 2018 will accept all abstract related to the topics of the Symposium :
• Electrochemistry & new materials
• Geomaterials for the environment
• GeoEnvironment & Materials
• Advanced techniques for surface & Materials characterization
• Electrochemical & Environmental Materials
• Electrochemical processing of Materials and biomaterials
• AgroChemicals, & Agro-materials
• Electrochemical sensors & biosensors for environmental monitoring
• Environmental applications of analytical biosensors
• Physico -Chemical analysis and Environment
• Physical & Analytical Electrochemistry, environmental monitoring
• Valorization of Biomass, Bioremediation, phytoremediation
• Environmental Geochemistry/Hydrogeochemistry, AgroEnvironment
• Bio/Electrochemistry & Environmental applications.
Dates & Deadlines
Call for Abstracts opens : July 2017
Call for Abstracts deadline
2018 30, June
2018 , Extended to 31 July 2018. New deadline for abstract submission for Oral
presentations - August 31, 2018
Notification of Acceptance : Early April, 2018
Registration Opens : Early April, 2018
Early Registration Deadline : End of August, 2018
Standard Registration Deadline : 15 October, 2018
Conference : 18 - 20 October, 2018
Manuscript Submission Deadline : Early November, 2018
You can download the following registration forms below.
How to Submit an Abstract to the Second International Symposium, CIMEE18
In order to present at The Second International Symposium CIMEE 2018 you have to send your abstract on or before the abstract submission deadline.
* The abstract must first pass a blind peer review and if accepted by the reviewer, we will send you the abstract acceptance notification. Upon payment of the registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed.
* Your Abstract will undergo a double blind peer review within two to three weeks after its receipt. The international scientific committee will review your paper. The Symposium Chair will be heading the scientific committee and his will be the final decisions with regards to the abstracts.
* Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the Symposium.
* Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments. If the paper is required to be revised, the revised paper is needed to be sent back within a week.
* If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the Second International Symposium CIMEE 2018 At least one of the authors of the paper must register and pay the registration fees for the symposium by 30th March 2018, (Extended to June 2018) to be included in to the final program
We are pleased to announce that the abstract submission for the CIMEE 2018 Symposium is now open
Abstract submission is now open
CIMEE-2018 invites all interested individuals to submit abstracts for oral sessions & poster sessions or for Invited Lecture where we can share the most up-to-date research works and discuss current issues of mutual interest.
Please submit the form below to submit your abstract.All attendees must register, including presenters.
Call for abstract is open to the CIMEE 2018,
Participants wishing to present a scientific contribution, oral or poster, must submit a single-page abstract and the abstract submission form. Abstracts must be written in English or French following the format given in the abstract template, available below.
The Advisory Board will survey the submissions and will select speakers for talks of 20 minutes and poster contributions from the submitted abstracts.
Submissions must include a 300 words plain text abstract. The abstracts will be assessed by the conference scientific committee for quality and applicability to the above themes.
Abstract Submission Information
• Organizers of the conference welcome the submissions written in English or French language that are closely related to the areas specified in the call for papers.
• Abstract should not exceed 300 words followed by 5 key words, and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
• Please take note that the submissions, thus filling in the Abstract Submission Form, will be accepted.
• Submitted abstracts must fit format that doesn't register long abstracts and abstracts that include graphics and tables.
• Authors are also advised to proofread their abstracts because abstracts will be reproduced from the submission. Any error in spelling, grammar or data will appear in print.
• Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference by filling in the Registration Form.
• Submission of abstracts doesn't include official registration for the conference. If the abstract is submitted by two authors, both of them must make the official registration.
• The system will only allow one abstract per registered author.
• The main author / presenter must register until April, 2018.
• All abstracts must be related to the themes and subthemes proposed by CIMEE 2018.
• After submission, the abstract cannot be changed.
• Abstract will be reviewed by the scientific committee and the confirmation letter will be automatically sent to the responsible author by e-mail.
You can download the Abstract Submission Form below
Oral Presentations will be allocated 15 minutes presentation; 5 minutes question time.
Oral presentations will be scheduled during the concurrent sessions in the conference program within the stream that they are best suited to.
Preparation of Poster Presentation : Please make sure that you have prepared the Poster Presentation according to the Template of Poster Presentation below.
You can download the Template of Poster Presentation below
Preparation of Full-Text Manuscript:
Please make sure that you have prepared the Full-Text Manuscript according to the Template of Full-Text Manuscript below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROCEEDING CONFERENCE and PUBLICATION
All the proceedings of this symposium will be published in a combination of paper and digital formats. In addition, a selection of the best papers will be proposed by the scientific committee for possible publication in :
Desalination and water treatment Taylor and Francis (deswater.com)
Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration, EMJEI (Springer nature) (www.springer.com)